Features of Surgical Trocar
1. Excellent seal design prevents air from escaping from the abdominal cavity and maintains the proper air pressure in the abdomen.
2. Works perfectly with a 12mm laparoscope under the guide of a 30 degree mirror.
3. Unique trocar probe design prevents the abdominal wall and blood vessels from being damaged.
4. Non-slip thread provides rigid fixation to the abdominal wall.
5. The cannula tip is blunted to protect the surrounding organs.
7. Three-way valves deliver air on demand.
WeCare's surgical trocar is used to create a passage through the abdominal cavity during laparoscopic operation.
|Type||Outer Diameter for puncture core(mm)||Inside diameter for puncture casing(mm)||Length for puncture casing(mm)|
Each trocar is in individual package, sealed with the blister box and dialyzing paper, then put into the hard paper colored box together with the operation instruction. The corrugate carton is the outer package, preventing the product from being damaged in the normal transportation and storage.
Also can as your requirement.
Can be print your logo
Can be used directly, we have sterilized it before delivery.