Features of the Balloon Catheter
1. The balloon catheter comes with a high pressure balloon that won't burst during inflation.
2. Graduation marks on the balloon are clearly visible with an X-ray.
3. The diameter of the biopsy catheter is specific to the kind of duct it is used in.
4. The balloon can be folded to one-third of its original size, so it can pass easily through a 2.8mm diameter hole during biopsy. After reaching its proper biopsy site, the balloon can safely and conviently expand under the guidance of an endoscope.
5. Matching guide wire size:0.035
6. Various specifications are equipped
This surgical instrument is used for the dilation of the esophageal, helicobacterial, and biliary duct.
|Type||Sheath outer diameter (+0.3~-0.1)x Sheath effective length (+_100)||Balloon Diameter (+0.8~-1) x Balloon length(+_3)||Rated Pressure||Blasting Pressure||Guide Wire Specifications|
One piece packed with dialysis bag. Then put into a colored box together with the operation instruction.
Customized logo accepted.
Can be used directly, we have sterilized it before delivery.