Features of Computer Controlled Tissue Processor
1. The computer controlled tissue processor stores up to 8 processing programs for routine use.
2. In the event of power failure, protection features on the computer controlled tissue processor will keep your specimens from drying out.
3. In manual operation mode, the tissue processing time can be adjusted at each stage of the procedure.
4. Residual liquid on the basket can be cleaned out automatically when it is transferred from one station to the next, which avoids contamination.
5. It is possible to interrupt an automatic process for reloading or removing cassettes for special applications before the end of a run.
6. Should any obstruction be met during a run, the basket will return to the first station to protect the tissue from being destroyed.
|No. of Tanks||12, including 9 reagent stations and 3 paraffin stations|
|Stay time in each tank||1 minute-99 hours|
|No. of processing programs||8 sets|
|Time interval between two tanks||30 seconds|
|Temperature range||50℃ -99℃|
|Power supply||220V (10% more or less)50HZ or 110V(10% more or less) 50/60Hz|